PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New A$250m Airline Venture
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2001, 15:34
Raffles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Colonial Chums, good to see that Ozzie humour still alive (unlike your aviation industry)!

Torres I think you will find that in order to make lots of money I ensure all my ventures have a non-union work force, so I won't be joining that union movement you mention. I would however love one of those $10 tickets (only in first class though)

Gaunty, could you please explain why you are suspicious of anyone willing to invest large sums of cash into what can only be considered a cross between the USA and UK (using only the bad bits of either)?

Also out of interest what is a "real ozzer", my understanding of that would be our Aboriginal types. Might I suggest that you are of English decent and ventured to Australia from choice and now get great pleasure from doing what I admit Brits do best COMPLAINING.

Whiskery thanks for sorting that out, by your own admission AN now no longer exists!!!

So can I assume that I will now not be invited for drinkies down in Australia next time I visit!!! Shame as I like that cheap wine you produce (gets the oil stains off the drive if the Bentley has a little dribble)