PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas passes baton to Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2005, 09:52
Sonny Hammond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree entirely, which is why I am really disappointed to see the degradation occuring in longhaul.

Quite frankly, crap pay and conditions combined with the personal sacrifice that comes with long haul (like constant jet lag, and if you thinks thats nothing, you wait, missing christmas, school hols, birthdays, easter, weddings, anniversary's etc etc) will make the job totally not worth it.

The guys new to it will think all their christmas' have come at once, until christmas does.

SWH,

1. Lucky
2. Commercial agreement between 2 airlines (what is your point here?)
3. You tell me
4. It should be, it was always classic + 3%
5. Yes it is, when there is a plentiful supply from the existing industries, however looking to the future there will be a cadet system reqd
6. You tell me and i'll agree with the point
7. I don't think so considering they have never had a look in yet J* slide in the back
8. with you on that, I joke those freight guys are probably the highest paid QF pilots anywhere (the silence is deafening eh???)
9. Agreed
10. Agreed, we are dealing with the hard done by's (TN ex dispute) vs The silver spooners (1960 vintage cadets, been in QF since they were 16) Neither are very smart about the future..
11. Agreed see 10
12. Agreed see 10
13. Agreed see 10
14. Agreed, thats me.
15. Definately agree, sometimes wonder....
16. My daughter wants the computer.......

Last edited by Sonny Hammond; 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:05.