PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you get a Permit to work as a helicopter pilot in America?
Old 21st Oct 2005, 18:52
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B. Sousa's thoughts sound even better in their original German. I hope those new jackboots fit nicely, B, do they go well with your armband? Your ignorant English shows that you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're," probably because the Bund comic books spell it wrong, too.
Aha....A raw nerve........One who has not been there but is so easy to be critical..... As in the Just Helos forum when unable to find a sound response, it becomes the Grammer Police........
Im sure also one who is so willing to tell me what I should support.........his belief, yet its my money........

I will say it again. In Mobile Alabama our whole (or is that hole) crew (four helicopters)had to pay top dollar to stay in a sleezy dive with the assorted trash, because our government in its quest to be the kind and compassionate government is now housing anybody who comes forth to say they are "victims" of Katrina. You think these slugs would be out looking for a job.....Not on your life, they are about the 15th generation now living on the tit. Maybe even more with a new generation every 10 years.

So RJ........You pay the Bill or better yet, move a few in your spare trailer.....For those many folks who were deserving of assistance and now cannot (or is that Can't) get it. Theres about 200,000 reasons why..
Get the spell check warmed up, theres a couple in there for you.
Bottom line....GFY