PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2005, 11:17
vickers23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diabolo,

It appears that they are in a full scale war according to the new ' world order rules'. So trying to maintain ones values as many people in the world have or try to adopt will definetally not work.
They have allready managed to get rid off some guys who now are writing offshore. In other terms, the remaining bunch is weakened in their political strength. Excuse me for the term but they have allready been scrapped in the company's medium to long term planning.Meaning they are being used as long as possible as FO's but when the time comes they will be terminated. This is how I have interpreted the situation.
Therefore Cyvylian737 is writing in anger, because there is no way out but bailing out what he does not want, call it because of venguence or whatever label one can give to it.............
Mind you it will shorten your life. Is it worth it?

Taking the above into account , the replacement " forces" for the leaving bloke's have to be 76ers.
If one is planning a takeover this will be the next logical step? Correct?

Now I personally think that Cyvylians feelings/wishes are well founded but he will never be able to fullfill them. Sorry.

You are probably on the target list, after all these preparetory work they will not make any mistakes.

What I really would like to know, what was and is the civilian/military ratio ( and the military part brokendown to 76ers).