PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 19th Oct 2005, 12:58
African Tech Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not 100% on thread as per title – but slightly relevant to where threads gone.

Can I humbly make a suggestion to those who wish to say anything that is now not allowed – set up an anti Ryanair site – there’s Natwestfraud (http://www.natwestfraud.com/) etc as examples.

I don’t fully agree with Danny – but having been threatened with legal action myself by a major carrier I understand his position – your site, your money and time.

The setting up of a site isn’t that difficult – it’s the running and gaining support for it that’s difficult.

On thread – it seems to me that the result of the Labour Court will be the interesting bit – Ryanair is a major money bringer for Eire, the High Court might have let the Labour Court investigate – but will the Labour Court be 100% impartial when if their decision isn’t gentle it could lose the country lots.
Under EU / EASA / JAR rules Ryan COULD move and other EU countries would give them their daughters to get them on their register – true the moving costs could be high but a cost / benefit analysis will be done (if it hasn’t already) dependant on how the Labour Court is likely to act.
Irishmen are very connected to Eire – MoL will keep the op there as long as he can – but they are also good travellers.