PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2005, 08:50
FreedomFighter1in6B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joe words cannot express what I think about you

Firstly I found this forum before you - you followed me here. Again.

Second if you really wanted to engage in an intelligent debate you would not have removed me from your lists a year ago because my views differed from your own.

Third you are an argumentative and silly little man and I have not forgotten about you.

I say HAARP 9-11 and UFOs are all related - EVERYTHING IS RELATED!! - becuase they are projects of the same control group and lies to humanity. You thought otherwise and removed me from your list and then proceeded to follow me and my friends around the web slandering us every opportunity you get.
At least DP and UKFFD is trying to help humanity - I remember being forwarded a message you wrote shortly after 7/7:

"Please do not send messages of sympathy into the ufologyinuk forum for the victims of 7/7 and their families. If you want to talk about them join another group."

So is this kind of attitude what makes you so much better than I??

Screw you Joe - I know exactly what you are - and I picture you looking like the comic guy from the simpsons - am I right??

If only people in here knew YOUR true colours. I'm not going to go out of my way to find you, but I look forward to it. Are you having fun following me around - getting a kick out of trying to wind me up?

Pathetic