PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2005, 00:00
anotherdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi sun737pilot,

i fully agree. ex-GM FHs aim was to have a 50/50 distribution of military/civilian pilots. which i think was necessary to achieve minimum safety on flights. now that most civilians have left XQ, the outcome is very obvious. there is no common sense left, (m)pilots just follow blind orders like they were used to, are easy to scare of, they would never question their leaders.

what upsets me most is in what dishonest way these 76ers tried to block civilians from getting their command training, cover up their own operationally dangerous mistakes, promote and upgrade their absolutely incompetent friends, disregarding seniority lists, etc, etc.

those 13 pilots who agreed to fly 300+ pm should really have their licences revoked. why should anyone risk the consequences of fatigue. another classic example how much these 76ers are willing to take unnecessary risks.

GM PS is a commercial figure who relies on his DO. his DO and all other yes-sayers should face the consequences in the first place.

speaking to a couple of friends from within, the whole show in XQ is fear driven. crews are not motivated, scared to report or scared to get a warning. a terrible environment to be in.

i feel sorry for all the senior military training pilots (real gentlemen) and civilian pilots to having to witness this breakdown.

lets hope there will be more corrective actions to follow (back on magenta line).

BTW, it is not wrong at all to blacklist the 76ers and their supporters. making all carriers in TR aware of what damage this bunch has caused and can cause, is the least you all can do

regards to you all