PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas passes baton to Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2005, 14:01
Rostov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a fair bit of rot going on here, but i would suggest to the jet* haters in Qf look in your own backyard. I seem to remember when AIPA shut the gate hard on VQ pilots for representation at the Qf buy-out stage of impulse the cancaer was planted. Even now Jetstar pilots need to beg and plead for information to join AIPA. Why the hell should they think anything else apart from f--k this they obviously couldn't give a s--t.
Point the finger if it makes you feel better but until the hopefully minority of VOCAL Qf pilots and their union recognise JQ pilots are here to stay and stop treating them at arms length then nothing will ever change. Except the obvious the disintegration of what was a great airline and the RAPID expansion of it's replacement.

Call the JQ pilots whatever you want your banging your head against a brick wall. If you continue to verbally s--t-can them you leave them no alternative but to venture into the future without any reason to look back. And that is a real problem for this industry no matter which side of the camp you sit in.

But I guess for some of the boffins here it's just easier to whinge and point fingers than actively try to fix the problem... That is simply division, for whatever reason seems good at the time. Good one boffins, you have become what you hate. You are grass cutting your own bretherin through hate not money.
Its all the same result at the end of the day, Jet* expand because you give them no reason to to care for your side.
Sonny Hammond has hit the nail on the head. Jq pilots are the same as any pilot. They have just had no reason to listen to the tripe because it's all negative toward them. Would you listen to someone who said "think about what your doing to us you bottom dwelling rot of a sub standard pilot".
I think not. you would think. Screw you shaggs I'll show you who is sub standard.
Wake up. now. Jetstar International is the last chance Qf has to harness Jetstar pilots as a friend not a foe. If this is not achieved it is and will be CHECKMATE.
GAME OVER.