PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety Management System Failure - Australia
Old 18th Oct 2005, 11:39
Sexual Chocolate

Personally I think there are two main reasons why people don't agree with you or like you.

1) You made a heap of money, bought into aviation and have never known what's it's like to struggle through the industry, try and make a career work or deal with the real life day to day pressures of commercial aviation. Realistically, you're nothing more than the equivalent of a pivate pilot with more expensive toys than the average boy and a few adventures that this money's bought you. Yet you feel your opinion to be worth something, not because you're an expert but because you're well known. We don't have any wealthy businessmen-come-yachties who feel themselves qualified to comment on the future of the maritime transport industry. So please, why can't you just stop ridiculing and patronising us, put your coke-bottle glasses back on and go back to fiddling with circuit boards?

2) Really, every time I see you in the media I keep wondering when your nose will start running and your mother will run out to wipe it with a tissue, tell you to tuck your shirt in and ask you if you're wearing clean underwear.