PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 18th Oct 2005, 08:01
worldwidewolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever about who did or didn't hijack this thread can we please get back to the discussion point.
That is, that Ryanair have lost a substancial case before the courts.

Lets put this in perspective. MOL is a 1 trick pony, a cost-cutter (and a very good one at that). But the man didn't reinvent the wheel or even invent the big-mac.

He was lucky enough to come across a particular man at a particular time in history when the European aviation market was waiting for low fares. He copied a concept from the US and pushed an open door.

But I do give credit where credit is due, the man is a visionary.
People say you have to admire him, I say 'no' you have to acknowledge him but you don't have to admire him.

I personally acknowledge that if the yard stick is building a massive company out of nothing, the man is to be applauded.
Outside that I don't respect him as a person. All those antics of dressing up and the unfunny antics may have the 'cheap seats' humoured but beneath all of that is a devious man and a public that are unaware or frankly don't care.

As LHC hasn't been on perhaps he is up to his neck in Sh1t.

No no. The nappies I meant.