PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Confused who I'm flying with
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2005, 11:34
user error

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have had a look at the flight dates and Thomson was the only one offering flights on those dates which were direct ( as original plan was to fly scheduled but then have to stop in Nairobi which we didn't want to do).

The rest of the flights were either fully booked ( or so the agents kept telling us ) or the dates were all wrong - this was best we could get for now.

But I do know that scheduled will start flying direct to Mombasa early next year (2006) so this will deffo help and who knows maybe make Mon & the rest of the cowboys realise that maybe seat reshuffle is in order.

I still can't belive they can get away with that little leg room on longhaul flights if nothing else then for health reasons !!!

Also one more question for you guys - I think ( I don't know much about this so that's why I'm asking ) that the airline is responsible for providing you with a meal on l/h flights without any additional charges ? Is that the case ?? Where can i read more about this and my rights as a passenger in general ???
If I got any with that seating pitch

thanks for your answers in advance.