PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 16th Oct 2005, 22:31
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Well well, I'm surprised and sorry to hear that you have had legal threats Danny.

I might be flattering myself, but I suspect you were referring to certain posts by me. I agree that I do not have first hand knowledge of bad behaviour in relation to safety or any other matter, I do not believe I have made any allegations.

What I will own up to, on the basis of my professional experience working for a variety of companies, and on the basis of my professional experience as an engineer, manager, CEO and Director of a variety of companies, is asking a hypothetical question which I will repeat, since it cannot possibly be libellous or defamatory.

""If a hypothetical company is allegedly renowned for penny pinching, sharp dealing with both customers and staff and aggressive work practices, is it possible for one particular hypothetical division of said hypothetical company that is responsible for a sizeable chunk of the hypothetical company's total operating costs, to be immune to the application and effects of such practices?"

Please remove this post if necessary to comply with any threats you have received and we will all know that Pprune is now neutered.

Last edited by Sunfish; 17th Oct 2005 at 04:29.