PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2005, 18:01
Boeingrestricted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

As far as I know it has not been ORDERED by P.General but approved.............of course its not his a.. whats on the line a smart move, but Mr dual personality Er.. Ek.. is not the brightest
and his A.. was on the line.

In addition the ' hearing session' by the company was held on
17 december 2003. Guess what ?....key figure mr.P.General was on his annual leave.HAHAHAHA what a farce!!!!!

And I know an unverified version of the story of this Innsbruck incident:

Cpt. Mr.'Personality Problem' and FO 'Mr. 'Runaway ' (***he always sounds like running away for something on RTF***)
Coming in too high because of overweight (illigal tankering),MET conditions and tailwind unable to lose speed etc.etc.combination with short runway decide to make a Go Around( probably unilateral by cpt, suits his personality) GOOD DECISION.
But out of the experiences from the SIM these guys always crashed in that particular approach so he invents on the spot
a MAP not to get into IMC what made the christmas tree flicker and the EGWS hard warning ..........

Result :

Cpt gets a warning and a punishment, he is withdrawn from the Innsbruck flights (and believe it or not this is a punishment for the guy). Together with the other Innsbruck rated Cpts.
(he is not part of the 76ers, as a matter of fact I really dont know
where he is part of, maybe the airconditioning association)

The FO was punished as well he is now CPT 'Runaway'.
(he is an integral part of the 76ers, but not very aggressive)

And the Company ceased operation to Innsbruck for approx. 8 months.( as if in " in time the people will forget".)

Any comments denials or verifications are welcome, cause this is
the unverified version.