PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spadeadam
Thread: Spadeadam
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2005, 17:57
Speedtape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An ex-RAF mate who was posted to Spade said that even indoors at the domestic site with the windows closed it was like someone had nuked the range.
You can say that again, the ground actually seems to lift and the shock wave rattles our windows and doors. I wasn't aware that it was Gas, rather I had thought it was the Army Engineers practicing demolitions.

Skyviews

Speedtape why an arse? Another expert pilot in the field of which he obviously has no concept of or the balls to do!
I have no problem with professional commercial operations. I do however, take issue with amateurs circling at low level in an AIAA. This can and does cost lives as happened with the C152 and Tornado in the midlands a couple of years back.
As for a proper Job well, I was referring to Maude Charlie, someone I know and was referring to his getting an airline job at last.
You don't know me so you have no idea of what my concept of two bit operators is nor of what I would or would not have the balls to do. If you did know me you might not have the balls to have made that remark

If someone knocks on my door as happens at least twice a year, and offers to sell me an aerial photo of my property, I can only assume that they think my house is worth taking photos of