PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2005, 11:23
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

I must admit that I feel the same as Heavydane. I also don't quite see where the confusion lies. We, Pfor, will have the only valid contract after april 1. next year. And that is where SBF will roll over and die. It may take awhile, but die it will.

As to the quality of the info our union sends out, I have ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE in it. In fact, I would recommend that you, Wiskey, get in touch with JLS and ask him exactly what is going on. But even that might not help if JLS is doing exactly what your lawyer A. is telling him to do.

I am starting to get the feeling that SBF's reliance on the belief that norwegian law will save them, is what will doom them. Eventually even your patron saint, PJ, will tire of you and the fact that approximately 350 pilots is holding back HIS integration. He will not let a small group stop him and when he looks for the easiest road block to move, all he is going to see is SBF. Such are the workings of the real world and it is coming. Anybody who thinks that he is going to pick a fight with approximately 2000 pilots is, to be blunt, not too bright, or lives in a world of illusion. Think about the consequences for the 4 SK companies next year. Do you honestly believe that 350 norwegian pilots will be allowed to come in the way of JL's dream of a multibillion kroner profit in 2006. Of course not.

I would highly recommend the BU pilots to go over the proposed deal again. The deal to join kombilisten is not THAT bad. You have already gotten our pay scale and penisons, which includes LoL. Much better than the one you had. This was simply given to you. And you have still to live up to your end of the deal. This is why people are starting to tire of you. Eventually you will look like a small group of small children waiting for the next handout, and when it doesn't come, the crying starts. No disrespect is meant by the comparison above. You should know that at somepoint your good standing with PJ will degrade and then he WILL have to turn to the only group that can deliver.

Regards,

Ramrise