PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 16th Oct 2005, 09:48
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one on here is supressing comment. You can say what you like as long as it doesn't infringe any laws that can get me into trouble. What you need to do is read between the lines and if you're going to post, plan your comments very carefully so that others, who are aware of the problems of commenting about Ryanair management practices can also 'read between the lines'.

If you have any documentation that needs publishing then you can forward it to me as an attachment and it can be hosted on PPRuNe if it has relevance. I already have in my posession documentation from previous disputes and 'town hall' meetings.

It's all very well criticising me for making decisions on exactly how to balance the needs of PPRuNe and the needs of the readers. If it was that easy, I reckon there'd be a lot more competition out there. For the time being, the debate hasn't been stifled, just asking that you put a bit more thought into what you post, in light of the pressures I have to face here from Ryanairs legal representatives. If they're putting pressure on me then you know that what's written here is having the same effect on Ryanairs management team. Think about it.