PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2005, 06:50
heavydane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Wiskey wrote:
“I just can not see how. I know both unions can go to strike after this date, but it will be stupid to strike for this reason since it is far from unusual to have several unions among one profession in the same company. The best will be to unite, but for what I have heard it will not be likely any time soon. My bet will be some time in 2007-8....”

Again a very good example of wishful thinking! We have a signed deal with SAS that we are the only ones negotiating a contract next year and as Ramrise stated that’s the way it is going to be. We don’t need to strike to get a new agreement, You do!

35G45 wrote:
“Just keep in mind that we're setting for standard for the inevitable integration of Blue One and Widerøe pilots to the same list.”

To me this is another smoke and mirror attempt, this is about ex BU and SAS. The only reason it is brought up is that is “legitimates” ex BU claim for a better deal.
Theoretically if SAS and ex BU pilots made a deal tomorrow that merged the lists based on date of hire, would ex BU then demand that ex LIN and ex SC got the same deal for them to sign?

Gentlemen we need to focus our attention on management not each other, make a deal ex BU and SAS can live with and get on with it!

Regards

Heavydane