PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 15th Oct 2005, 21:52
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danny,sorry, but like a few others hear I think your excuses for deleting a good number of the posts is a bit lame/contrived.Threatening to forward legal challenges to us individually on an "anonymous rumours website"kinda defeats the object of it all,doesn't it?I believe as a typical RYR employee that what I post is pretty balanced&accurate as are most comments here by actual employees.Sure there are one or two who milk it ,and, on the other side we have The Lovely Leo, but overall I think I prefer to post here for the benefit of those on the outside looking(to be?) in, than on REPA,which is generally preaching to the converted.I need these people to pay my wages but I (like so many others) know it could be so much better, and yes maybe even safer, for very little financial cost to RYR.If the "big one"ever happens will you rest easy knowing you gagged us?I think it is in everyones interests that the good&bad is shown here because,as sure as night follows day chaps&chapesses, your company will(one day)try and get away with what these guys currently do.Anything I write here is true, it needs no embelishment to make a good story.As for unsubstantiated rumours of people being "encouraged "to come to work when not 100% fit to fly,ask some of my more computer literate colleagues to cut and paste a copy of the "crewdock "message one receives ON the first day you are off sick (maybe in bed/hospital)and the one you receive if you have too many sick days in a year(not many incidentally)/ Anyone able to do that?Once the details of the"Rome incident" come to light you are going to be deleting a lot of posts or refusing to host the thread.Alternatively you could show some balls and do your brethern a favour by calling Ryanair's bluff and allowing free discussion of what is an important flight safety issue,( if we all respect your very reasonable guidlines),which is it to be?"They don't like it up them Mr Mainwaring"If it isn't libellous Danny please don't allow it to be kept out of the public eye,we are actually trying to make it better,for everyone,really!

Last edited by captplaystation; 15th Oct 2005 at 22:41.