PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Excel & Coastal Pilots Adventures
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2005, 21:03
juliettepapa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone.

I want to bring my little opinion too in the forum. I really now what's Airexcel is like to fly for. Because i have flown there for 2 and half years. Mike the greeck has always be good for me there. Even if he is shouting sometime because he wants things to be right and the form is not always there. But that's the way he is.He brings in his manner standard procedure to the bush world. He always keep is word with me.I saw few people coming and going. I dont understand why they bragging about. To the most of them i told them how Mike was and how to cope with him.But in the end they left because it hurt they ego. I thing when they accept the job everything was clear.So if you have been in the dark side with Mike you can only blame yourself and dont try to criticize a man who devote his live to create and work hard to build his company.The lost in the end will be his not yours.To finish i'll thanks him because he spoke in my favor when i apply to an airline and now i am enjoying the next step of my career.

I saw your aircraft in Dubai. Are you nightstopping there?