PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 15th Oct 2005, 17:49
RogerIrrelevant69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm, sounds like someone is experiencing a sense of humour failure or perhaps an understanding of sarcasm. When I started that (deleted) jibe about LHC, I certainly did not want to provoke him onto this thread. Who would? Frankly if I ever have to read one of his tedious, threatening and moronic diatribes again, it will be too soon.

My comments were more a pre-emptive strike intended to shut this oaf up. I know this is highly unlikely as he has (as we Irish say) a neck like a jockeys nuts. No amount of well deserved ridicule stops him coming up with the same old rubbish time and time again. He has become almost like a government minister that you automatically assume is lying as soon as he opens his mouth.

I've no intention of getting into a pissing contest here but I think the phrase "witless vocabulary" may be rather better suited to LHC. But then it's not my site and I don't get to decide who I censor and who I don't.