PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 15th Oct 2005, 16:27
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would suggest that someof you grow up and perhaps supply your details if you want to make 'unsubstantiated' allegations about Ryanair safety procedures. If a pilot shows up for work whilst unfit due to personal problems then how is it that that is Ryanairs fault? If you want to make allegations that it is Ryanairs fault then substantiate them. Just claiming that they are without offering substantiative proof is not good enough. Hopefully the labour court will look into practices that may be having an effect on how pilots may be making decisions that would cause those of us who work for different companies to act differently.

As for the fact that Ryanair advertise on here for pilots is irrelevant. PPRuNe does not need their advertising but they are astute enough to know that there are many pilots who read these forums and not everyone has the totally jaded view that some of the regular posters on here have. Ryanair have been advertising on PPRuNe for many years and that has not prevented posts which are negative about some aspects of the company, particularly the management style. If some of you have had posts deleted then it is because you have claimed or alleged something that does not stand up without proof. Feel free to provide your personal details so that I may forward the relevant legal threats for you to deal with personally.

As for the really brave posters who accuse me of taking their advertising revenue whilst being threatened with legal action because someone with as much knowledge of the law as a housbrick has decided that they can make allegations that are possibly libellous, I don't see the connection. Ryanair and its practices are debated in many threads, most of it detrimental to the company. However, there are also pilots who post supporting views of the company. Just because some of you don't like what is going on doesn't give you a right to post anything that is going to get me into legal trouble. If you are too thick to see the difference then perhaps I'm wasting my time trying to explain it to you.

As for the posts requesting LHC to come and make his antagonistic posts being removed, I did that because it doesn't need witless vocabulary to provoke it in the first place. Discuss the topic. In other words, play the ball, not the player.