PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NO, NO, NO. Little Jonnie
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2001, 11:29
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I have to work bloody hard for the few dollars that I get....and there aint a huge amount of em let me tell you....so I strongly resent having taxes being spent on failed business ventures that have little or nothing to do with me. Ansett didnt kick in for my CPL and wouldnt employ me unless I had spent considerable funds and time on training ect, so why should I have to kick in for their stuff ups.
I bet the government wont kick in if my business goes toes up......or any others either unless they get some political miles out of it. Now dont get me wrong I feel simpathy for all involved, but shouldnt staff taken out some sort of insurance against this sort of thing happening?, and isnt the employer obligated to let on to employees that they may be having to look for some other employment shortly, thus enabling them to have a plan if things go turtle?
why is it that if a big dollar corperation goes turtle, that I, one that recieved no benefit whatsoever from said corperation should have to spend my hard earned bucks to rectify mistakes made by idiots that made huge sums of dollars?, more than I would have made in my life time.