PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Planning Exam Question
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2005, 17:12
MyData
Fixed+Rotary (aircraft, not washing lines)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mazzy, I think the flaps question has come up before in other threads, and the consensus is that the confuser is wrong.

But it shows that you understand the question if you question the answer (if you see what I mean) rather than simply taking the confuser as the truth.

IIRC there are a number of inaccuracies and I know for sure that I did answer one question wrongly by putting the confuser answer in rather than the correct answer. I can't recall the question now but my brain was fried after a lesson and I was sitting the paper, then I saw the question and tried to work the answer from first principles (always a good method), but I could see that two of the options made sense - as part of my thinking must have been flawed - and I knew that that 'right' one was actually wrong as it was the confuser one, but then which was the confuser one and which was the real one? AAAAARRRRGGHHHH So I picked one, and it was wrong, so I dropped one mark on the whole paper.

Confuser is good for getting you on the way, but by no means gives you the whole truth.