PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Application Numbers
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2005, 12:44
smellysnelly2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure about application numbers.

With regards to questions in the interview, from all the reading I did on this forum and my experience of the interview it's not helpful to 'rope learn' previous questions as every interview is different. They are looking for reasoned arguments backed up with logic

I'll be happy to PM you what was asked in my interview but it was mostly about situations and how you would handle them - not something you can prepare for. You obviously should learn as much as possible about ATC, especially the info they give you.

The interviewer will question every decision you make and ask you to justify it. You need to get the balance right between standing by your decision if you believe it to be right and having the balls to admit your mistake if you've made one.

As is posted many times on this forum, the interviewer is looking for your decision making ability, motivation and aptitude, not a ready made controller - this is what the training is for.

All the above is about the technical interview which i passed.
Computer tests are tough but just stay calm
As for the personnel interview, I cannot comment as this was the only thing I FAILED

AS I said, PM me and I'll help you in any way I can

Ryan