PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Zealand - Training Schools and Job Prospects
Old 13th Oct 2005, 10:01
recievingover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Wow, them fighting words noooby...

By the tone of your post it is not be hard to guess that you are in opposition to helipro.

I have had a good look through their web site and perhaps you should give the Prime Minister a call and tell her of your concerns, as she was flying with them a couple of months ago. By all accounts Prince Andrew was a well respected helicopter pilot during the Falklands and he still chose to fly with them.

I would have to say that I am sick of reading posts on Pprune that degenerate into company slagging from individuals such as noooby. Look how long it took Heliflight to take a pounding in their latest thread.

I am sure if someone started a thread on The Helicopter Line a disgruntled employee from years gone by would start slagging them off in no time. Or perhaps HeliLink or HNZ.

Actually while we are talking about HNZ and THL noooby, you may wish to comment on the 3 squirrels that have been written off by them in the last couple of years….…actually don’t… as you are obviously from within the industry, you would be well aware of the saying ‘those in glasshouses should not throw stones’.

Now noooby it is lucky that you are hiding behind your computer screen as I am sure that the 30+ staff that currently work for helipro would like to kick your ass. As an outsider looking in I have been impressed with the way they do business and they have not got where they are now without a little hard work. It is important to remember that Rick Lucas is one man out of 30+ staff. I am sure if you ring John Fogden or Ken Wells at CAA they will happily alleviate the concerns that you have. You could also speak to helipro’s Quality Manager, he actually used to work for British Aerospace in the Middle East as one of their quality guru’s and would love to hear from you I’m sure.

The other thing that really winds me up is the way you infer that their maintenance is suspect. Perhaps the two ex engineers that used to work for them were not up to scratch and were asked to move on?

Now noooby the sooner you get over your case of tall popy syndrome and take a ‘reality check’ the better. Perhaps you should come out of hiding and name the company that you work for. As this is a rumor network we could start spreading unsubstantiated s--t about your company too?

That's my 2 cents worth...

Over and out.