PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIR NZ Changes International Schedules
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2002, 08:58
Samuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a thought for those Skippys leading this particular xenophobic charge; Monash (an Australian University, if that's not an oxymoron to you)a couple of years ago published a study carried out on productivity of non-Australian born citizens which produced a lot of fairly useless information, but did note that of all the aforementioned citizens, the least likely to be on any benefit were, Tara,tara; Kiwi's, and in fact the Bondi myth was started by Aussies to divert attention from the local Wayne's and Marlene's! Once again the universal shoulder chip carried around by (some )semi-literate Aussies causes story to fall foul of fact.In fact, to continue to regurgitate that particular myth really puts you on the back side of the learning curve.Look up the Monash site, then Demographic Studies, that's M--O--N, got it?

I hope you guys are better prepared for flying than you are at this correspondence.Now let me think B (Brain, Dis-engaged), M ( Mouth, closed), can you remember now? What? You want me to repeat it?