PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA & IR Issues in Australia (Not for those easily offended!)
Old 13th Oct 2005, 03:40
qcc2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
more info required

reading with delight how qf managers try to #piss off# our punters even more. just left town and experienced the first time curtains open the whole sector. the reason for john wayne and his gunslinging mates need the view so they can see how pissed off our premium punters are when they have to line up behind cattle class to get to the toilet (thats john wayne junior sitting in cattle class waiting for a chance to draw). so our goldies and the rest push forward to pc which then ticks that lot off. that of course makes john wayne senior nervous (being amongst the elite ready to shoot )since we now have too many punters at or near the toilets . it makes for a fab chain reaction. as i told a couple of goldies i cant really tell you ( on orders from the csm)why the curtains are open and we put you in the spot light the whole sector, but here is JB's email address ([email protected])and why dont you ask him. i think he may get a few emails soon.
just in case you haven't noticed the safety department recently has published a number of very weird notices. somebody should tell them the real world out here is very different.