PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Virgin Blue got started
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2002, 01:52
Rudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't help but feel that this is where Michael Pascoe was going when he was quizing Corrigan about who actually held shares and where the voting rights might lie. (See another thread). .. .It's a whole new ball game when disclosure and transparency are involved and your a public company. Is it the case that they have voting rights and/or are directors and their decisions effect what is at this stage a $260m public company investment with obviously more to come.. .. .I don't know the full story of their past . .(however some) but the above posts confirm a few of the details that I was aware of. I've been a bit incredulous that it hasn't come out before now.. .. .Surely the answer lies in the press talking to the other directors of both NJS and Sherrards at the time Sherrards ceased (not became NJS). Two of the then directors that I am aware of spend extensive amounts of time overseas now, so they may be hard pressed to flesh it out.. .. .The press could also be smart and ask the pair what they think the other directors would say and whether what was said in the above article was actually correct or just spin.