PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTC screwee’s...
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2005, 16:57
African Tech Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BTY
Agreed – it would depend slightly on how FTC closed – if they went into liquidation or just did a runner and their willingness to fight the case especially considering it sounds like they would then be locatable and hence could be sued themselves.
Are they likely to “chase” someone in Oz ? – I don’t know them so can’t say.
Could they prove who’s notes they were – if not they’d probably have to “fight” everyone who had a copy.

I am definitely NOT disagreeing with you – just hopefully giving Bosbefok some thoughts on which he base his decision – I’m pretty sure my mate in Oz would be happy to bookmark the notes so Bosbefok could study them easier and then post links on the net so Bosbefok could download them – just as he had recently done with some pictures so that I and the Owners can get an idea of the condition of some 738’s, the site used isn’t linked to any search engine and the pics will be deleted once the “interested” parties have downloaded them – unless he forgets.
We of course have to take care that no-one post the link on a site like this one – otherwise anyone could get at the pics – and we wouldn’t want that – would we ??