PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in the face of the law - pilot bikers land fines
Old 12th Oct 2005, 14:08
Ejector Pump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When this post first appeared, I had a strange feelng that it may get nasty. And that was after only 3 or 4 posts.

I feel that CONTRACT CON'S sentiment, "WHO GIVES A FCUK", sumed up the importance of it , but sometimes things that shouldn't, seem to get the momentum.

When I first saw the post I wasn’t even going to comment , so what, two dikcheads who obviously didn't give a siht about the other road users, got done for speeding.....(my local rag reports that each edition) but then , a suggestion is made that the cops had the adaucity to check the speed of the two said dikcs, and somehow the cops are responsible. Well sorry, can't help myself.

Those Coppers did what they where paid for, they looked after the public, and the Court agreed, fining the two said law breaking dikcs.

And if those lawbreaker had of been train drivers, ferry boat captains, or taxi drivers, there is a good chance that their names and occupations would have been published in the local rag.

Now, leaving the subject, if I may…..

DeBurcs, the handle is EJECTOR PUMP, not JUNKET PUMP,…perhaps your fingers were a little fast for the brain check… or …maybe you were trying to be funny….

Anyway, you seem to have taken a rather precious view to all this, LAW 101 probably mentions....Every person who goes to court is fair game for the press, as, HELLO, it is on the Public Record.

Perhaps you believe that we pilots should be treated differently than the rest of the population. (BTW if you haven't realized, God status has gone downhill since Smithy crossed the Pacific).

As to my indiscretions, , well nothing so serious as to answer the BEAK in person but, as you seem interested …1 on the spot speeding fine, 2 speed camera fines and at last recall 6 parking fines. And I am not proud of any of them.

Hey, In my life I have noted…the older people get, the less PRECIOUS they become.

BTW Master DeBurcs, how young are you.

Last edited by Ejector Pump; 12th Oct 2005 at 14:26.