PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Small A/C Threatens Sky Tower
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2005, 01:17
TIMMEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thump and Go .....if this little quip from Luke Skytoddler isnt coming to defence of this guy I think you should pop another little red pill and comtemplate the friggin obvious:

and I absolutely agree 110% that he is not welcome anywhere near an aircraft of any sort, until he's had a LOT of professional help and the people who are responsible for such things have determined that he's cured of whatever went wrong with him that night
If that aint support then I'm a member of the Royal Saudi family!

As Skol so eloquently put it the police were absolutely powerless to do anything.....and this is in your main city where resources are supposed to be more readily accessible.

If anything this has highlighted just how easy it is in NZ to steal a light aircraft and cause damage.

Your right Thump and Go - it doesnt have to be much in terms of damage, but if this person did fly into the Skytower or anywhere else in the CBD the media would be onto it non stop 24/7 and yes - it would damage NZ's tourist industry worldwide for a long long time.
No it didnt happen but in another state of mind............

Maybe T&G whilst you are away on your little 10 day sojourn you will see it really is a dangerous world out there.
Just because you cant see it doesnt mean it exists.

As for your statement:

Why are a bunch of Ozzies with no knowledge of the situation that led to this course of action intent on labelling this "real terrorism"?
Well this aussie was airborne on the night in question and was within minutes of having to share proximate airspace with this twit.
I spent the next few days in NZ and was barraged by the same media that you did Thump and Go so cut out the whining aussie bashing crap.
If by somehow being in NZ at the time of this farce, reading the same newspapers and watching the same tv as yourself and deriving my own opinions offends you T & G then too bloody bad.

All I did was to ask what if? and you go off on a tangent.

Me thinks your skin is a little too thin and some calcium needed for your backbone.
I wont even mention the chip on both your shoulders!