PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC-120 5-chopper aerobatic video
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 21:50
DennisK

Location: Kings Caple, Ross-on-Wye.orPiccots End. Hertfordshire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Display Videos

Can I post an information board.

My support team are presently producing a dedicated helicopter display DVD.

Its a one-hour compilation of the best heli aero displays we've recorded in the last couple of years and contains thirteen different presentations. There are two Enstrom Shark routines from the North Weald Aerofair and the Rougham show at Bury St Edmnds. (both include full 360 degree loops) Also Three DRK Schweizer 300C items, being the 2005 Shoreham RAFA event, the 2005 Rouen World Champs and a six minute 'cabin interior' display sequence, where the pilot's control inputs show up well.

Its all to display commentator, Peter Eager's VO and accompanying music, (pop and classic) A highspot, is the superb Mil 2 display by the Russian World Champ, Gari Georkov. An absolute masterpiece of big helicopter handling. We've put it alongside a stirring piece of Russian choral music.

I loved the 80 degree 'nose-up' circling manoeuvre, which Gari promptly switches to nose down in half a second, and all at under 100 feet. You'll have to agree, one of the smoothest extreme displays by a big machine you're likely to see.

We also have Carl's equally spectacular 18 Squadron Chinook display routine. Twenty metric tons of metal being heaved about as if it were my tiddly Schweizer 300. Wonderful.

The DVD is being advertised in Transair's Christmas catalogue and ALL sale proceeds go to my son's 2006 heli scholarship for 18 to 23 year old youngsters. Planned price is £14. 99p and .... plug .... plus. t'will make a super present for any heli mad guy/gal in the family.

I'm planning to get it into most/all UK heli school's bookshops before Christmas so please support our scholarship efforts.

Thanks to you all out there. Keep the posts coming.

Dennis Kenyon.

PS Anyone seriously flown the Pezetal SW 4. Drop me a PM please.