PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JHB EMS Pilots get the boot again!
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 20:44
Miragepilote

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Smelly...

Sounds like sour grapes boys....hehehehe

Your facts are still wrong... tsk, tsk...

Helimax uses highly qualified and experienced pilots in the field of EMS and some of the EMS pilots used by Helimax, i.e. ex "STAR" pilots have been doing this kind of work at night when you were still in nappies.

Seems like you are still in nappies CDP...hehehe

Obviously you don't have balls and never contacted Helimax as I suggested...

Their maintenance is excellent, done by F, ex Eurocopter maintenance, taken on especially for his knowledge and ability.

Helimax's helicopters, the AS350B2's are relatively new and well equipped. Furthermore it is a strictly daylight operation, without the EC135 flying.

So why then do you suggest that with Helimax and the EMS fraternity involved, there be a danger of having a repeat of the BO105 accident? I also don't recall any other EMS helicopters having accidents in South Africa in years. Minor incidents, maybe, but then the risks are so much more than in charter.

CDP, has RT done you in somehow, were you not good enough to fly one of his helicopters or are you just jealous of his achievements?

Seems like you are a bit nervous of the man, an accomplished business man that yes, most probably made his first million just as you were weaned of your dummy and nappies...hehehehe

Mark my words, Helimax will be around a while longer, maybe by the time your grand children are off there nappies, the team will retire, only maybe, who knows, RT might still be wielding that big stick that gets you shivering....hehehehe