PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Airlines interview
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 19:15
Beertender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi LoopGuru,
Thanks for your reply. I think I understand where you are coming from, it's a very though decision and I do respect you for it!
At least they are considering your CV (out of probably thousands) which is a good sign, so don't give up, you are just warming up! I am in a somewhat similar position (although I am not house owner). Just started a new job here and I would have to drop everything to make it work in a very tight schedule,on a short notice. I am sure more opportunities will arise for you soon, just keep up the good work and keep on applying..
TH 71: Thank you. tried to phone them but got an answering machine with a "out of office" recording. I will definitely give them another ring and I hope it will help me (and others) to sort things out before making the effort to fly to the UK. I would love to fly the "good ol' Electra" for them! P.S. wondering if you are invited by AA or other companies as well?

As for me, I would love to hear from other pilots flying for AA or who went through the assessment too,
good luck to you all

Cheers
Beertender