PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EI Unhappy Landings....help!
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 15:58
wingman863

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After that I can just imagine.

The pilots of tomorrow.

Pre-Flight

"Allrite ladies and gents. I'm yer driver for diss evenins flite to malaga. We''ll be goin to the big long road in a tick where we'll start 2 fly after i like fire up the engines (which is i mite add, really feckin noisy).

Mid-Flight

"The fit birds and that gay guy are about to give ye yer food now. I've just had mine and it was ****e so yours will probably be worse. Its pissin in Malaga at the mo and yer holiday will be bollocks so just sit back and pray ta **** dat i get us there in one piece (altho less that 5 is wat i generally aim for)" Out the left side of the plane ye mite see the big green statue in new york cos we've gone the long way 2day. G2G cos we've just found a bottle of aftershock under my seat up here in the cockpit (haha I love that word) and my mate dave's got some shot glasses out."

Pre-Landing

"Its me again, the guy with the hat. I'm wapped after that aftershock. Was the red one we had. The smell of piella is feckin strong up here so were near spain i tink. Hope u enjoyed yer flite with us and if ye didnt, **** off to those orange bastards as the CEO likes to say. Cabin Crew prepare the bit wit all the seats to hit the deck."