PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 15:48
DrRedHead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys/gals

I have my view on things although I’ve just got a date for an aptitude test for oxford. The thing that puts me of CTC is that I have to be 18 and have A levels which will be AUG next year which if I’m skilled enough I could have started my training already with Oxford. I can defer my entry to oxford for up to a year which means I can complete my A levels before I start training. I don’t know if this is true with CTC, if anyone could inform me with this info PM me or summik.
I’m also put of CTC because of the long wait before I can apply , although a year would be nice off the 2.3% chance of getting in compared to the 40%ish compared to oxford seems a better deal and turning down a good chance for a risk at something very slim I don’t think it is worth it.

I did pop down to one of the seminars (Newcastle to Oxford is a long trip) and yea they run a business very professionally, as is the goal of most places. The facilities down there seem pleasant but I do not have anything to compare it with.

The Dr