PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 14:30
vickers23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oooo I understand,

-First of all I think the T-CAA should have done something about it, in terms of monitoring.

-If this fails, which is likely, the pilots themselfs should have done something about it(like resigning to save their a.. , and with the present market its no big deal to find a proper job.not like the past years!!!!!).

-If you want to stay you should, call for the heavy artillery,like informing the CAA's at which your company is flying to. But this is close to shutting the joint down, because, and guys correct me if I am wrong, the flight time regulations/restrictions are part of ICAO PANS-RAC some of the annexes.And its not related to local CAA's ruling.

I would recommend that you get hold of the list of the Cpt/FO's who signed this letter of concent to fly over 300 hrs.(to be explained later).

And if the management pilots think they are of the hook by resigning they are wrong(blacklisted).Or did the GM sack them, makes more sense to me? Anyway they are or can be blacklisted.

And last but certainly not least since you are still there and the good guys resigned. In your own words this makes you one of the bad guys!!!!!!

Sorry dude for being that honest, but thats the deal.