PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAC - Officially Broke
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 11:27
Equatorial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up NAC: Leprechaun loses pot of gold and rainbow

The last week has seen the final nail in the NAC coffin, with it losing its AOC. But as we now read it doesn't end there - AusJet refuses to allow the leprechaun to fly it's aircraft, his post-modern 80's miami vice wannabe house is up for sale (someone let Crockett and Tubbs know), the girlfriend and the 'monroe' went ages ago (the ute is a good look by the way leprechaun - don't roll that one) and now the fact that PG can't finance his soon to be nominated creditors.

Leprechaun as has been said by Erin what goes around comes around - can you possibly put a number of how many pilots from the Top End that have had even the slightest amount to do with you that are now rejoicing in the fact that you have lost it all? Funny isn't it that you are still a small fish floating belly up in a small tank.

It is quite well acknowledged on this site the way that you have treated pilots like they are nothing except scum. I have friends that have worked for you and you yourself know that this sort of misadventure was due for a long time. That you have lost everything is the way that it should have happened, (no more cash jobs going straight from the safe to your greasy little mitts)

Leprechaun - even in absolute defeat you attempt to parade as Thinking Pilot and that you helped low time pilots - what a load of rubbish (obviously a wind up) the 'grapevine' has been lavishing your demise. I'd suggest you save some cash and disconnect from the net - you may need $$

And for the sale of NAC, who would ever trust the leprechaun in the sale of NAC without running some numbers very very carefully - no sympathy there.

I'd say it's a fair bet that your old mate in maintenance isn't too happy either - his planes don't seem to be moving.

Shame you didn't make it to ten years huh leprechaun