PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in the face of the law - pilot bikers land fines
Old 11th Oct 2005, 09:55
DeBurcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
an airline pilot will go to great lengths to eliminate risks
So by your logic, no airline pilot has EVER:

-continued despite discontent over an "un-resolved discrepancy" and flown into a hill-side

-taken off in icy conditions and crashed

-continued toward an area where windshear would almost certainly exist and paid for it

Or, a little closer to home:

-punched another member of the crew on a layover because that raving mincing fag deserved it

-landed knowingly halfway down the runway and rolled off the end

-attempted to over-ride a go-around initiated by another pilot and "re-land" on a short, wet runway with idle reverse

-or even gone to work when he knows he is tired and improperly rested...

-etc etc etc......

You live in a fantasyland, Mr. Freckle. Where can I get some of whatever you're popping...

As for their skills, yes, Mr. Freckle, I would rather have these guys flying the airliner than some Volvo-driving academic tw@t who sits in the over-taking lane doing 10 under the limit stroking his Quaker beard and going "hmmmm" to himself in a dreamland and smoking his pipe.
You are an immature fool
Coming from someone who has named himself after a soiled balloon-knot, I find that comment somewhat hypocritical.

Please refrain from calling me "sweetheart" unless you change handles to something a little less anal-oriented!

By the way, have you done time???