PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RNZAF jets sold!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2005, 06:07
NoseGear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Gnadenburg, you've obviously got an axe to grind about so called bludging kiwis and will dish up any old tripe to take a shot at us. But let me tell you this mate, us "bludgers" would be the first to cue up to help you out if anyone tried to give Aussie the slipper. By the way, I am proud to be a kiwi and would never vote labour.

Your own arguments contradict themselves. How can you expect anyone to believe that "its hard to get anyone to admit to being a NZer" and then in the next paragraph call us all so parochial. Well, which is it? You lambast us for having an "expensive and badly structured" airforce that should be contracted out to Civil Defense, but then say if we did that, we'd be bludgers, just not hiding it anymore. Can't win with you can we? I have no doubt that if we took your advice, your howls of "Bludgers" would be heard across the Tasman.

Finally, if your defence forces are so involed in the war against terror, why then is the RAAF sitting at home? Both our respective countries have special forces on the ground, and NZ has sent engineering teams to Afghanistan and the Gulf. Both countries have sent Air transport and Naval equipment to the Gulf and Afganistan. Both countries are contributing. Might want to check your facts again, mate, lest someone call you a bludger.

Nosey