PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA1764 14th October
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2005, 09:49
tiggerific_69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi there i am bacx crew at bhx,i'll just look at my roster and see if im on that flight!im afraid its not me on that flight,however i can find out and speak to the crew who are operating,depending on who it is,what time does the 1764 depart?if i know who the crew is and its on the Embraer 145 then im sure they will be more than happy to let them have a nosey in the flight deck as you diesmbark,they will tell you to wait until last.But if its the RJ100 crew then i dont know whether they will do anything like that.But to be honest nothing can really be sorted until on the day by asking the crew,because of security issues & also things like going to and from the terminal with the ground staff.if you can speak to someone at Glasgow,ask them if you can be preboards because youve never flown with the kids before and im sure there will be no problem,then ask the cabin crew if you can stick your head in the flight deck before you get off.thats about as good as it gets these days unfortunately,even more so on a flight which can be as short as 45 minutes because the crew are so busy.but dont be afraid to ask,no one wil bite!i'll find out who the crew are and let you know what theyre like