PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety, incidents, etc
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2005, 21:37
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Safety, incidents, etc

Thread as suggested by VC10 Rib22.

A thread allowing all cabin crew to give examples of scenarios where their lives are being put at risk and what they think could be done to address these issues? CC could even state at what airport such negligence occurs and what conversations took place with the handling agents. Surely this has got to be at the top of your agendas, way above pay, routes, uniforms, ugly pax, etc?

Obviously, individuals can't be named but I leave it up to the discretion of the moderators whether handling company names can. The thread should not be a headhunt, nor should it be about settling old scores - it should be about preventing fellow CC being injured or killed in the future. I think you owe that to the memory of all colleagues who are no longer with you due to falling from aircraft.

I am sure that CC are not all innocent and have caused accidents in the past, through conversation or actions, so I invite handling agents to also state where they believe the problem lies, giving examples where appropriate. To aid balance, they may also name the airlines involved but, again, no individuals, please.