PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Since AN - Where are you working now?
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2001, 23:17
EMU1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Night Owl

I as an 89 er have had to work at the sim centre and we were asked , by a rather embarassed previous manager, to sign a form agreeing not to aggravate the heroes, but in all my time there I have only seen a group of sad individuals who really aren't quite sure how to handle the situation of an 89'er within their midst. They seem to be looking for money on the ground or don't actually see you, whereas prior to 89 they would have had no difficulty.
I agree with you that the problems of AN were the doing of inept and plain stupid managers and their unreal MBA's and lack of real life experience.
Incidentally has our current illustrious leader gone permanently on leave, as i believe there is a dearth of personal items within the confines of his office at present?
We can only hope that the centre is actually purchased by someone who realises its potential and that of the committed troops working there and allows the place to get on with what it does best.
It won't take care of many of the ex AN people, burt at least some will be able to survive without going through what we did in 89-90.
To all the AN staff, I do wish you all the best for the future as I know there are a very large number of committed, excellent people out there, with whom we worked, who do not deserve to be treated this way, due to no fault of their own. [/LIST]