PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 5th Oct 2005, 15:55
grazydedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whaledriver, as I said before, I beieve most of the atlas cews follow the poor diretions of their mec. they have nothing to worry about. their mec puts a vars on how to conduct yourself, you follow it, you are clear ( legally but not morally). however , some ( very few I believed) did cross picket lines when instructed not to do so by the mec. that is a fact, they scab and should be treated as such.

i believe there will be a merge and we should all put everything behind us and work together agains this antilabor management team. we have learn from our-your mistakesand they won'thappen again.

i will be perfectly content if after this is over with, no ones talks about it again except to point out what not to do on our next battle.

I believe both out CBA 's are subpar but we will get our chance to improve in 3 years or less.

as to who save who and who is prettier......it is over, it is done it has been overdebated.

i'm moving on to prepere for the next battle, hopefully with a 100% united pilot group almost 1,000 strong.

good day.