PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More madness at BA.
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2001, 02:36
f40

Thumbs down

Just read this whole thread in 1 go. What a thoroughly depressing read it is!

Last leg, from Oman back to Europe on december 30th, the captain of the flight decided that my hair was too short and off-loaded me there and then. No suitcase, no nothing.
We'd been on the road together for 7 days, and the hair was the same as when we left home base.

Just an example to show that idiots are occasionally to be found on both sides of the cockpit door.
After 20 years of flying I could give quite a few others, but as they are rare exeptions rather than the norm, why bother?

Reading the feelings expresed here I will look at our pilots differently when getting back to work tomorrow!
With a lot more appreciation for the respect they show for what we do in the back, the total absence of derogatory terminology, the faith they show in our ability to get our job done, the way they support us when the sh!t hits the fan and the way the involve us in those decisions where our input is of use.

Since becoming a pprune addict it has become more and more apparent to me the way of life in our company is apparently pretty unusual. This thread has re-confirmed my belief that our blokes&gals arn't half bad and that I'm to be profoundly grateful for the by and large exellent way in which we mange to co-operate on the a/c, and have a very good time together off it!

Gawd I need cheering up after reading this thread!

------------------
Singularly Simple Person........