PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's new in Nigeria?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2005, 11:49
HappyPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rani,

I have never heard of Mr. Efromovich dealing with Santo Air, the info I have from the ex-capital guys who have gone bk to fly the Emb-120 is that the Igbenedion brothers are the owners of Santo. Maybe its a partnership with Mr. Efromovich but I dont know.

Just a brief update on Santo Air, they've sent 4 crews(already type rated) to flight safety in Paris for recurrency training and they are back. Last week was used to tidy up paper work like CofA, Insurance etc. They've being taxying the 3 Emb-120's around the airport and they've started using the office (shed) capital were using b4(Rumugu Air & Space). Rumours from one of their SFOs is that they'll be starting this week. Although with any rumour here, u have to see it to believe it.

I think someone at the top has their head screwed on right this time and understand that with christmas coming up, you really have to get a piece of the Lagos-Benin market, Aero has already started Benin. Associated have plans to bring in Emb-120's to ply that route since their S360 is going.

Cheers HP