PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL theory In Maroochydore
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2002, 05:05
mdot

Cool

Nathan is quite simply the best there is. Sorry for crapping on a little, but I have nothing but praise for him.. .. .I had been doing my ATPL via correspondence with a bloke in NSW. I felt the course was a bit outdated from what I had seen others studying.. .I had very little time before my 3 years was almost up, with only FPLNing to go. (this was due to having a boss who was extremely unhelpful when it came to getting a day off for the exam) I had not even started studying for FPLNing. I rang Nathan for his advice as I needed to knock it on the head without fail.. .. .I attended the course in Maroochy at the beginning of the year (just for FPLNing). On arriving in Maroochy, I was pleasantly greeted by the owners of the small budget motel I was staying at. They were extremely helpful, washing clothes, offering to drop me off places - they were great. A reasonably intense five day FPLNing course followed.. .(although I must say that it wasn't that intense that we couldnt go and have a night out in Noosa or Mooloolaba every day). .. .I unfortunately came down with a bad stomach virus the night before the exam.. .. .I was pleasantly suprised to open the exam notification and see 86%.. .. .I wish I would have done the full-time course for all the subjects. It would have saved 3 years of late nights and stress. Give them a go, and get them out of the way sooner rather than later.. .. .Thanks again Nathan and all the crew at AFT!. . . . <small>[ 13 March 2002, 01:07: Message edited by: mdot ]</small>