PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets resignations
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2005, 19:48
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Puny guns"? For a new arrival that's a bit rude Scroll Lock, I accept your apology though. Anyway, I always thought it was what you did with your weapon rather than how big it is. Technique and all that

As for " disgruntled and unworthy employees of Netjets", that just makes me laugh (visions of Wayne and his sidekick bowing and chanting "We are not worthy!"). Please stick around, you're funny. Trainer 2 likes you too (geddit?). Look, he's winking at you through his rose-tinted spectacles.

Has it not occurred to anyone that this pay levelling announcement, which has been promised for at least a couple of years, has arrived right after a spate of resignations? If you believe that's a coincidence when you next see the Tooth Fairy ask her what Santa is bringing you.

It is good news, no doubt about that (shame you have to put up with certain personalities taking the credit and milking it for all it's worth) but there you go. The sceptics among you will be thinking that it is spread out over the next 15 months and a lot can happen in that time. Let us see.