PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2005, 18:54
Clacker minus one

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What I can't understand is why you look at -5 years as being screwed?

My rights according to the combilist are a value to me that I have earned by being on it since I started in SAS. And now you want in on the list without paying anything? That seems not right to me, and that is why I think it is only fear to subtract minus 5 years. Not to screw anybody

Now you will say that you brought production with you into the company and that is the reason for feeling -5 years is not right. I don't see you are bringing a lot of production. We were flying most of your destinations before SAS bought BRA. Then we stopped many of them to stop competing, and now you are bringing it back to us? That is not what I call bringing production into the company.

And another thing. You keep on arguing that SASBRA is a merger of two Norwegian companies and must be treated as that. “Screw all the Danes and Swedes.” Well that is our company’s way of trying to break apart a strong pilot union, Pfor, and you applaud it in every way. That is very short-sighted. You think this is what will do you best this time, without thinking any further down the road. We are standing together to be strong and stop any internal competition. So we have been opposed to the separation of the three countries all the time. And when you take the managements side in this matter, it is not strange that we have ended up like we have.