PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 30th Sep 2005, 14:39
Denzil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn’t let realworld worry you, as previously mentioned his comments are far from the “realworld”.

Good to see that LM is canvassing the FSM’s for their comments and feedback with the “obviously I don’t have to explain the financial situation” line in her note. So plan A of scaring the juniors into thinking that a pay rise will bankrupt the airline didn’t work this year, so it’s plan B. I wonder how many have actually responded and put forward any ideas???

The discussions are all dragging out which will result in people forgetting what they wanted to achieve in the first place (is this plan C). Funny how something as sensitive as pay talks for such a large percentage of the airline workforce is put on hold so people can go on leave!! May be I’m a bit mad, but I’d want to get the talks moving, resolve the issues & try to build up the morale in the front line staff (lets face it part of the appeal of flying with VS are the crew, no point if they’re all miserable as sin & uninterested).

Fingers crossed that in the coming weeks some positive news will come out of the talks.